Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Nerd alert!

Everything is normal here
My first thought seeing Google's post about adding linear optimization tools to Google Sheets was to apply them toward skill training. Specifically, prioritizing my characters' skill plans based on skill-points-per-hour and the times in a few months when I can re-distribute core attributes; NB an April post about skill training in general. This mechanic is one of the most enticing aspects of the game for me, although I also agree with some ideas about revamping the system.

Anyhow, I have a distinguished history of being branded a "nerd" by my wife when I talk about Eve stuff (really, most things); hopefully, this post and my enthusiasm for the new tools will set a new high bar for spousal mockery.

No comments:

Post a Comment